- CONFIRMATION: You should have received an email confirmation with classes dates, times & locations. (If you did not receive an email, please login to your account and verify that your email address is correct).
- NOTIFICATIONS: Classes will begin as scheduled. You will be contacted by the KCE office if there is a change to the schedule due to low enrollment, instructor conflict, and/or unplanned school activities.
- WEATHER: In case of inclement weather, please visit our website. If school is cancelled, ALL Kenston Campus KCE Activities are CANCELLED. You will not be notified by the KCE office when school is cancelled.
- TRANSPORTATION: We are thankful for the support of Kenston Local Schools and the Transportation Department to get your child(ren) to their registered KCE Activity. Due to a shortage in bus drivers, KCE activities requiring transportation may be limited to the space available on the shuttle bus. If you can transport your child to their after school activity, please let the KCE office know so that more spots can be made available.
Please make sure to fill out the bus Kenston Shuttle Request if your child needs the shuttle to Gardiner AND to send a written note to your child’s school notifying them of the after-school program on the first day of class.
- You will be contacted by your Coach regarding practices & games. Links to practices and games can be found on the Sports Page.
- Review the Parents Code of Ethics
- Review with your player(s) the Player Code of Ethics
- Complete the Concussion Training
- Complete Lindsay Law: Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth Athletes