2022-23 DEADLINE: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 4:00pm
The completed application and all attachments must be submitted by Tuesday, March 14, 2023 4pm.
PROCEDURE: Complete the GoogleForm Application below
KCE provides recreational and enrichment opportunities for the citizens of Auburn and Bainbridge Township. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service, the broadest selection of programs and the most affordable prices.
We are a value-driven organization, with seven core values:
– Doing the “right” thing
– Building a strong community
– Taking care of our people
– Giving back to the community
– Creating healthy environment for our participants
– Creating a spirit of sportsmanship
– Creating enrichment opportunities
Following with the values listed above, KCE is offering two scholarship awards of $750 each, to two deserving Kenston graduating seniors.
KCE Scholarship criteria:
– Has been a participant in KCE events / sports for at least two years.
– Has been a volunteer at least once between 9th and 12th grades.
– Has been accepted at an accredited post-secondary institution.
– Has a 2.50 or higher cumulative grade point average.
– Must be a graduating senior from Kenston High School.
Complete all of the questions in the KCE Scholarship Application below and UPLOAD the following 3 documents:
- Typed essay (250 words or less)
Please write and upload an essay (in your own words) with 250 words or less detailing your experience with KCE; what you learned from those experiences; and the importance of community education to you. Additionally, discuss how these experiences and what you learned from your involvement in KCE are going to help you be successful in your post high school plans. The essay should be typed and double spaced.
File must be named: “ESSAY-YourLastName,YourFirstName.pdf”
- One letter of recommendation
File must be named: “RECOMMENDATION-YourLastName,YourFirstName.pdf”
- High school transcript
File must be named: “TRANSCRIPT-YourLastName,YourFirstName.pdf”
To be considered for a scholarship, ALL questions must be completed and all 3 documents must be received.
Students will be notified according to the procedure outlined by KHS Guidance Office and Kenston Community Education.
Any questions should be directed to Kenston Community Education’s Executive Director at email@example.com.